Friday, September 22, 2006

Bunnies Rock!

My little 5-year-old grandson wants another Bunny Rock. He has one I painted a few years ago for him, and now he wants another one. I have one I already painted, and I really love it, but I'm wondering if I should give him this one or not? The one he has already is brown, and is smaller.


This one's a lop-eared bunny. His other one isn't, it has straight ears.



Here it is in some ivy. His other bunny is in a more woods-y setting at his house. I don't know how this one would fit in with the same setting.


This view shows you the furry rolls a bunny has.


And this one shows you the profile, with some of the tail showing.

I suppose I could take it over to see if it would look okay-- but without his seeing it first, because then he'll definitely want it, and of course I'd give it to him! Or, I guess I could find another bunny-shaped rock and just paint another one...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks yummy.....

2:04 AM  
Blogger Muzakaz said...

OOOOOO I wanna give someone a pet:)

I want one...

you should give your neighbor that pet...rock.

Right through the window! HAHAHAHA!

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice rock

btw I'm home tomorrow. :)( you could call.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home