Monday, November 06, 2006

I Want One!

Doesn't this look like so much fun ?

Just imagine being outside in a large, open field, or at the beach next to the ocean, on a nice, breezy day, hanging onto your kite string and watching your kite reach up, up, UP into the sky.

Flying penguins, who woulda thunk it?

I lurv penguins, and I lurv kite-flying. It's a super-cheap way to get some good exercise (all that running to get the kite to take off) and fresh air, and you just can't NOT smile the whole time (unless it falls and lands in a tree or over some power lines-- that's not fun, of course). It's peaceful, too, and you can let your thoughts meander along with your kite, out there in the wild blue yonder, just drifting through the sky.

I wonder how much it would cost to buy a kite like this? Better yet, I wonder how long it would take to MAKE one? Making's always better, I think. For some reason, crashing a kite I've made is always less wrenching than crashing one I had to pay for. I just figure, well hey, I'll just make another one, and have fun doing it like I did the first time.

Anyway, wouldn't you like to have a kite like this, too?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagen the noise they would make if they were real.

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home