Saturday, June 25, 2005

Insanity, Written


Is this the handwriting of a sane man? Would you hire him to work for you?

This is a bit of the letter the Jerkoff included in the package I received from him today. I just HAD to blog it.

I've always been interested in graphology, and people still tend to pooh-pooh it, but it's admissible in court because it shows the truth about what's inside people's minds.

I knew what would be in the letter before I ever read it-- the same poisoned crap he's always spouted, because he can't get himself out of the loop he's created in his head. Not one surprise in it. So, if you manage to be able to figure out what's being said, you'll know what I spent 16 months trying to get away from. Since it's been almost a year since I finally convinced him to leave me the f*** alone or I'd file a report, I thought that was it. See? I managed to forget just how not-in-this-world he really is.

In graphology, the shapes, slants, spaces, tails, crossings, dottings, slope of line, pressure of writing, all have significance. Most people, no matter how good or crappy the handwriting, are pretty much even and consistent in what they produce. Doesn't make any difference in right- or left-handedness. If the line of writing slopes upward, it generally stays that way. If downward, it stays that way, too. If it's on lined paper, people generally keep trying to come back to the line after a few words. It generally keeps it's slant to within a couple of degrees.

But this writing shows true instability. It has very little order. The slant goes forward and backward, sometimes back onto itself. It goes over and under the line within words. Backward and forward, up and down. The tails are almost nonexistent, whether on a "y" or a "p" or a "g", or at the end of a word. It shows someone who holds themself very tightly, who's unable to extend their energy outside of themself. It also shows an extremely controlling personality-- anyone or anything else must fit into their world, the way they want it to be. Fat capitals show ego, and the huge loops in the "o"'s show the need to talk, talk, talk. Take those "0"'s with the fat capitals, and you can see what the person prefers to talk about. The energy in the crossings stand out more clearly than the rest of the writing, which shows determined anger. The crossings also aren't on an even level-- they point in all directions. The full "f"-loops show self-indulgence.

So, at a glance, what would you think of the personality of the person who wrote this letter? Is this someone you would feel secure with? Is this someone you would want to engage in a spirited conversation? Is this someone you would choose to have as a friend?

No. The overall impression is of someone mixed-up, lost at sea or thrown about in a raft on a long stretch of whitewater rapids, with no way to paddle to a less stressful place. There are no oars in the boat. This person is in a cage, moving back and forth, from one end of the cage back to the other, over and over, looking for a way out. It shows someone absolutely screaming for help, but wouldn't accept any if it were offered. The only consistency that shows is the instability. Consistently unstable.

I wrote this analysis objectively (I know, you're thinking, "yeah, right") without adding what I know from experience of this person. If I'd added anything, it wouldn't be a valid analysis, it wouldn't be truth.

The first time I saw the Jerkoff's handwriting was in a quick little note he gave me. I thought, "Uh-oh." But he was super-smart and had a sense of humor, so I gave it a chance, thought he was just having a bad day. BIG mistake. He turned into one of those sticky boogers you get on your finger and can't shake off, wipe off, nothing, because you find out later it's still there.

Geez, I hope I don't have to pay for it for the rest of my life. How sticky can a booger get? I mean, really. It has to dry up and fall off eventually, right?

As for the package, it contained almost all of the gifts I ever gave him with a couple of exceptions. I kept a couple of cool things I'd wished were for me when I got them, and tossed the rest in the trash. Oh, yeah, and one of those things he sent WASN'T FROM ME. Whoops.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no...no it is not. but you knew that laready, didn't you?

j.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes!!! You posted it!!!

Hopefully he's taking meds!

M.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW!

I took a seminar on hand-writing analysis (graphology) once.

Haven't been able to look at hand-written notes the same way ever since. LOL!

His note looks completely wacked.

malaland.typepad.com

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home