Sunday, July 24, 2005

Where's the Freakin' Calgon?!?

Life* is not happening right now. Yes, it is. No, it can't be.

Affirmation: "I release the need to feel in control. Life happens, and I recognize it as part of my ride through Time. I travel smoothly along the river of Life, knowing that my destination is a place of good things, and I accept responsibility for all the positive, wonderful things that are occurring right now. I am fine."

Ok. I can do that. I can remember that and even believe it. So, what I have to do is get into my raft, and paddle my way along to the landing site. I can do that. I can Zen my way through it. One bite at a time. Even if I don't know where the landing site will be. The Unknowable. The Black Hole of scariness. "Here there be monsters", maybe?

No, no, GOOD THINGS are coming. I just don't know what they are, yet. This is all for the GOOD.

Oh, why did I have to grow up?!?

*Positive euphemism for "shit."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home