Friday, July 15, 2005

Em-bare-ass-ing

I can't believe I'm posting this, and anyone who wants can argue with it, but I did it, here it is:




You Are a Snarky Blogger!



You've got a razor sharp wit that bloggers are secretly scared of.
And that's why they read your posts as often as they can!

Ri-i-i-ight. That must be why so many, many comments are left by my oh-so-numerous readers.

What kind of blogger are you?
(Actually, I really DO get more people than I expected, according to my stat counter. They're just too intimidated by that razor-sharp wit of mine.)

3 Comments:

Blogger twila said...

I'm torn between being intimidated by your razor-sharp wit and NEEDING to comment because you DARED me to. ;)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Wow, a kindred soul! Dares have a sort of gotta-do-it quality, don't they? ;)

11:52 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Sad, but true-- I could become a professional worrier, I think. But only if I care about someone, otherwise I forget about 'em.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home