Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Pilot G-2

Whoo-hoo! I finally found a whole 4-pack of extra-fines! At Walmart, in case anyone else has been looking for them. Right.

I can't stand anything larger than a fine point because I write real small, and mediums just run all the lettering together. My writing leaves a whole lot to be desired, anyway, unless I'm doing calligraphy, so I need all the help I can get.

My head goes faster than my hand can write (and my mouth can talk, which is why I so often have what I call "dysvocabulexia"), so I tend to leave out letters, especially if it's an "...eel," or "ell" or "itt" -type of word. Typing's way faster, but you can't carry your WP around in a purse.

And I like extra-fine the very mostest, because then other people can read what I write and not complain about it (much). They're great for pen-and-ink work, too.

Can't wait to get started. My last one ran out this morning. It's amazing how long those suckers last.

Little things really do mean a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home