Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Cheesecake



My nekkid peoples, after 4 tries of uploading them.

I used the relatively new photo/picture aspect of Blogger, because everyone kept saying, "Have you tried it yet?" "It's so easy, I can't believe how easy it is."

Now I have 4 pictures floating in cyberspace somewhere, 'cause they sure as hell didn't show up here! Guess I'll figure it out eventually. Maybe someday they'll wash up in a post, like a letter in a bottle.

So, hello "Hello."

Damn, I really wanted to be able to wrap some text around the picture to fill in the empty space on the right. Oh, well.

Having my 5-day break from my job and have lots of stuff I want to work on, some of which is in the picture. I'll post these when they're done. They're still in the raw, so to speak.

I also did a campaign poster. It's all matted and framed and waiting for pickup. Took a pic of it, but the digital camera's an older model, uses a floppy, and we don't have an A:-drive on our new computer. So, after I get it downloaded and mailed to ourselves, it'll get posted.

P.S. Yesterday was Daughter #1's birthday! Happy Birthday!

2 Comments:

Blogger twila said...

Hmm. I can't for the life of me imagine what your nekkid peoples are going to become.

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, praise me.

~*Daughter #1*~

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home