Monday, September 17, 2007

Another Post

I'm tired. Worked 10 hours today. Think it's going to stay like this for a few weeks because HECTOR went and played basketball with a bunch of 14-year-olds and fell and BROKE HIS ARM. Which means more work for the rest of us. I'll forgive him later. Right now I'm still feeling some resentment going on. And DOUG called in sick today. Someone said he was "mad at management", but I don't know. I just know I got STUCK doing ALL the heavy stuff, which is hard because I'm not quite 5'4" and some of the heavy stuff is taller than me, and I HAVE TO LIFT IT EVEN HIGHER! And it took TWO HOURS. And I started this workout at 6 AM!!! (Don't EVEN ever offer to arm-wrestle me! I'll win.)

Then, I had to go do window-work, which means I was off in another room, in another part of the building, SO I DIDN'T GET ANY BREAKS OR LUNCH BECAUSE THEY FORGOT ABOUT ME. I had to do the window-work because another person called to say she wasn't coming in. This is a person I definitely know is "mad at management." I finally went and made some pretty loud, nasty noises, at 7 1/2 hours, and got a lunch. Then I had to go back to the lifting and bending. Talk about sweaty. Ugh.

And got stuck working 10 hours. I don't care one little bit about "ooh, overtime". I'd rather be at home, thank you.

Sure hope tomorrow is better-- it'll be Tuesday, which is usually a lighter-work day, but I saw some of the stuff I'll be working on first thing in the morning. All heavy stuff, and twice as much as a normal Tuesday. So it probably will feel like another Monday, instead. Okay. It's only 7, but I need to go to bed. G'night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodnight.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I know what you mean about the workload. Sometimes it seems it is never going to end, doesn't it? My regular partner was off sick for two days and had his day off today. Funny how you can get so used to working with one person that it throws you off to do the exact same job with another partner. Enough about work, I posted an answer to your question about Ravelry as a follow up to your comment. Let me know if you want to know more. I am loving it, that's for sure.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home