Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ow, My Hands Hurt

And my shoulders. And my right ankle. But not my back, thank god!

But my poor, poor little hands. They're puffy and icky, all from what I had to do at work yesterday. I don't have the most gorgeous hands in the world (my daughters call them "wolf hands!"-- how loving is that?), but I really miss seeing the bones in my fingers.

Here's me after a long work day. Notice the messy hair?



This is the hair I have to wear to greet the public when I get sent to The Store. I can just hear the customers thinking, "Eeyuuw, what happened to her?"

Also, this is a picture of me AWAKE after work. A rare event. I discovered, when I was looking through saved pics on our digital camera, many photos of me having fallen asleep. The Daughters took them. Those pictures are now taboo.

Back to my hands. Guess I won't be working on my knitting today. And I think I'll buy a nice salad for dinner-- I don't dare use any knives to cut my veggies up! I was planning on a stir-fry, but bought salad sounds just fine.

3 Comments:

Blogger Val said...

How nice to see a picture of you! Who cares about the hair...the smile is good!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Have to agree with Valeri, the smile is good. What did you do to your hands? I know mine are stiff today yet I don't think I was doing any more sweeping, stacking, boxing than usual. Maybe it's something in the air? No, we are a long way from each other. Oh well, it won't stop me from knitting, just slows me down some. Catch you later.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Thanks for the compliment you two! I think I look exhausted, actually. Oh, and my hands were hurting because of all the squeezing and holding onto things that were too big for my actual grasp-size (is that a word?).

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home