Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Obligatory Christmas Post

Merry Solstice! (I never posted on Solstice-- I had that virus-thingy that keeps you either sleeping and shivering or running to the bathroom.)

Merry Christmas. And all that.

We're all fine, blah, blah. I'm just glad I'm home and not at work. But, back to the grind tomorrow. I'll have to appease LaWonda, though, because I was sick again, so went home early yesterday (I probably should have stayed home two days when I got sick, instead of only one day) and she had to go to Menopause Central because I couldn't, and she was NOT happy. I'll make her something to eat. That'll buy me some forgiveness. Having LaWonda displeased with you can make life pretty rough. She talks loud, too, so everyone in the building knows what she thinks. And it's a big building.

Ho. Ho. Ho.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

It must just be that time of year and our line of work. I'm sick too, though luckily not doing the running thing. Sore throat, stuffed up, no voice, achy. Great way to spend Christmas. Think I will stay home tomorrow and try to get completely better. As of next week, we are even more shorthanded so life will get even more fun. Ah well, all in a day's work. Hope your Christmas was merry. Take care.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Summerberry Fairy said...

I updated my blog page! XD

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home