Monday, October 01, 2007

Happy October 1st!

As Daughter #1 always says. Well, she changes it to fit whatever new month it is. Here's my October calendar page:



Have you ever been so tired you were hyped, and you knew you reallllly should go to bed, but your brain wouldn't let you? That's how it is for me now. Plus, I just found out I'm published! Woohoo! Not mucho dinero, but a leetle bit. I could go to McDonald's and get TWO Dollar-Meal cheeseburgers and a shake! Except I won't-- I never eat there. But I could if I wanted to.

Had to work 10 hours today. We're down 4 people-- HECTOR still has his broken arm, LAWANDA is on vacation (go, girl! But hurry and come back-- I don't like these long hours!), and Gerwinder and Tinalouise had today off. So, the 10 hours. DOUG had to work 10, too, and we both had a split shift, with 2 hours in between, but he only lives 20 minutes away from work, so he went home and took a nap. I went to Petsmart and bought a 40-lb bag of dog food, then to the drugstore to get Stuff, and a Birthday card for Daughter #2.

I left at 4 this morning, got home at 6:30. You do the math.

Okay, my brain's ready for some sleep.

P.S. Can you tell Halloween is a Big Deal at our house? Our favorite holiday, especially mine! Not for the candy, but for the ATMOSPHERE. Love it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Wow, you are getting some serious hours in. I had to work my day off last week, and an extra hour and a half yesterday. Called in last night after long day dealing with all the detritus that comes with a break-in. No major damage but I lost some nice jewelry. No help from the cops though, didn't even bother to enter the house. Anyway, enough of that. Check out my blog and contest we are having. You could at least start the stole and have a chance to check out a cool LYS in our area. What do you say?

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home