Friday, January 11, 2008

It's All In A Name

Mine, specifically.

I'm off work today-- triple YAY! I was supposed to be off on Wednesday, too, which would have been the first one off since New Year's Day, but it got cancelled. (I had 4 days off from Thanksgiving to New Year's-- Thanksgiving, Dec. 11, Christmas, and New Year's Day. All 10- and 12-hour days. Yes, I work Sundays.) When Mr. Supervisor came to tell me the day before, after I'd been there 9 hours already, he said, "Okay, before I say what I have to say, let me tell you this first: I love you." Pause. "So can I see your bright and smiling face at 5:30 tomorrow morning?" And he RAN. My big, black, bodybuilder supervisor ran away from me like a scared little rabbit. When I confronted him about it the next day, he said, "Of course I ran. I know you."

Which brings me to this little quiz I came across while being glued to the computer since 8 this morning.

The first paragraph is complete bullsht, but the rest is uncannily accurate. And I DO get in trouble a lot. I don't know why, it must be a gift.

What Lori Means

You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.
You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.

You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.

You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.


I've been described with lots of those words-- "rebel" "wild" "handful" "intense"(that one gets used a lot). And I've been told numerous times "they couldn't handle you." I always thought it meant it was because I can be such a btch.

The fourth paragraph is the truth-- absolutely. If anyone tries this quiz, let me know, either by comment or email. I'm pretty skeptical, and was ready for something stupid, but I'm sort of impressed with this one.

By the way, thanks Val for pointing me to the quiz.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muzakaz said...

I guess the beast ate the snake.

LOL>

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home